Leaving the Hospital
Hospital Fees Payment
- Pay your fees monthly. You will get a bill on the 10th for the month before. Please pay after the 12th.
- Please pay at the "5 Cashier" (in the Entrance Hall of the Outpatient Ward) . Open Mon - Fri 8:30 am – 6:00 pm.
- You can also pay at the Automatic Cashier located in the Entrance Hall. Open - 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
You can pay by credit card (VISA, DC, Master Card, Diners Club, AMEX, JCB, Discover, China Union Pay, UFJ, NICOS). If the fee is over ¥30,000, you have to use your PIN number.
- You can pay by Debit card.
- If it is after-hours, on weekends, or holidays, you can pay at the After-hours Reception (South Ward entrance).
If you have questions about hospital fees, please feel free to ask the hospital staff, between 8:30 am and 17:00.
Leaving the Hospital
- Follow your doctor’s directions when you leave the hospital.
- On the day you leave, the staff or the nurse will tell you how much you have to pay. Please wait in your room.
- Please pay on the day you leave at the "5 Cashier" or Automatic Cashier. We will give you your bill as fast as we can, but it will not be before 10:00 am.
- If you have a “hikikaeken” please go to the Dispensing Counter in the Outpatient Ward on the 1st floor to pick up your medicine.
- Before you leave for home, please listen to the next consultation and the precautionary matters given by the primary doctor and nurse.
- If the accounting procedure delays, you may have to pay extra after you leave the hospital.
- If the time you leave is after-hours, on the weekend, or a holiday, you may have to pay on the next working day because the office will be closed. Please go the After-hours Reception before you leave.
- Get payback your TV and refrigerator cards at the Automatic Cashiers in the Entrance Hall near the "1 First-time Patient Reception" or near the After-hours Reception on the 1st floor of South Ward.
- Preparation of a medical certificate may take some time. Therefore, if a medical certificate is needed, please allow for time and make an early request at the administrative office of the ward during hospitalization or at the “2 Medical Certificates Desk” on the 1st floor of the Outpatient Ward after discharge.
Hospital Delivery ServicePatients staying in the hospital can use this service to deliver their things to and from the hospital. "Please see page “Reservation & Admission”.