> Inpatient & Visitor > Patient Responsibility
During Your Hospital Stay
- Treatment is very important, so follow the directions of your doctor and nurse.
- Please do not bother the other patients in your room.
- Acts of violence, abusive language, threat and sexual harassment against other patients and hospital staff are prohibited.
- As a rule, lights are turned off at 9:00 pm.
- You cannot smoke or drink alcohol while you are in the hospital.
- You can only leave the hospital while you are staying if your doctor says that it’s okay. Please fill out a special form if you want to leave for a short time. Please tell a nurse when you leave and when you come back.
- Every time you leave the hospital ward (for example: going for a walk, to the shop or hairdresser, or to see a visitor)please tell the nurse. Make sure to tell the nurse if you want to leave at night, between 9:00 pm and 6:00 am. If the doctor or nurse thinks you are missing, they will look for you and contact your family.
- We understand that there are many inconveniences for you when staying in the hospital. Please talk to the doctor or nurse if you have any trouble.
- You cannot smoke while staying in the hospital and in the Maidashi Campus area.
- Please do not bring a lot of cash, jewelry, or valuables to the hospital because they might get stolen.
- There is a safe in your room. Please put any cash or valuables you have in there, and be sure to lock it.
- Keep the key to the safe with you always.
- If something has been stolen from you, the hospital cannot take responsibility.
Other Things to Remember
- When receiving something by post, make sure that your ward, floor and your name are written.
- Except in special circumstances, please use the pay phone when calling someone. There are some places in the hospital where you cannot use a mobile phone. Please don't use a mobile phone in the Quad room, Operating Rooms, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and so on. These places are posted in the hospital.
- Make sure you know where the emergency exits and emergency gear are. If there is a fire or other emergency, be sure to follow the directions of the doctors and nurses.
- Please don't touch a button "smoke exhaustion window".
- The hospital staff cannot take money or gifts.
- If you see anything or anyone suspicious or strange, tell the hospital staff immediately.
Inpatient & Visitor