|First-time Patients||8:30 am – 11:00 am||First-time Patient Reception open|
|Revisiting Patients||8:15 am – 5:00 pm||Registration Machine is available
<only with appointment>
|8:20 am – 5:00 pm||Revisiting Patient Reception open|
|Closed||Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Year's Holiday (December 29 – January 3)|
Please note: Doctor's appointments may fall outside of these times.
At the Information Counter
- Take a number tag.
- Fill in an Application Form for first-time Patients.
Provide your name, date of birth, current address, phone number, and name and phone number of a family member or friend who the hospital can contact in an emergency.
If you are a tourist, please write the address of where you are staying in Japan.
At the First-time Patient Reception Desk
- Wait for your number to be displayed at the counter, then hand in your Application Form, Health Insurance Card and Referral Letter.
- A Patient ID Card will be issued if you have never been to our hospital.
- The staff will give you a Check-in Slip (see below). This will indicate your Check-in Number, scheduled appointments and room locations for the day.
- Your Health Insurance Card and Referral Letter will be given back to you.
You may then proceed to the Block Reception at each clinical department.
Using the Registration Machine
If you have an appointment on the day of your visit, you can use the Registration Machine. (Note: The machine’s instructions are in Japanese only.)
- Enter your Patient ID Card into the machine.
- A Check-in Slip will then be issued by the machine.
- If you forget your Patient ID Card, Please come to the Revisiting Patient Reception Desk.